At General Code, we host and maintain your electronic code system with exceptional reliability. Our system software and IT infrastructure is so robust and reliable that more than 1,000 municipal customers have come to trust us with their electronic code. With our fast, easy-to-use interface we provide you with the following:
- Searching - Variety of quick techniques to search and access your Code including the use of key words or phrases, specific section numbers in the Code, and more.
- Sample Legislation (Multi-Code Search) - Easy access to Sample Legislation using our multi-code search feature to see how neighboring communities are dealing with new municipal issues.
- Pre-Supplementation Posting - Legislation ‘not yet codified’ is posted to the electronic version of your Code between supplementations; the ‘pre-supps’ can be searched and accessed during this posting period
- Dynamic Links - Link within eCode360® to locations on your municipality’s website and to external sites for quick access to pertinent information
- Annotations (Public & Private) - Create and save public ‘sticky notes’, cross-references, or remarks electronically in your Code online to provide citizen assistance efficiently
- Print - Simple, user-friendly print function
- Print Enhancements - Printing options allow for a variety of enhancements including a ‘text-slider bar’ for changing text size as well as options to select articles, sections or chapters
- Exporting Information - Save time by copying information from an existing code to draft new legislation in your preferred drafting application
- Email - Email ‘links that sync’ and/or use shortcuts from a specific section of the Code to information send directly to someone else
- Bookmarking - Save as ‘favorites’ to quickly return to popular sections of your Code
- Easy Navigation - Easy-to-use interface with options for exploring the Code, using drop-down menus within each chapter
- Improved Transparency - Enable citizens to view the Code on the Internet — reducing the traffic in your office
- Archive - A permanent archive of your Code allows for historical documentation for reference and legal research
- PubDocsTM Module - Online posting of meeting minutes, agendas, resolutions and other public information
- MultiView TechnologyTM - offers the flexibility to get the information you need on any computer platform or mobile device.
Attend a webinar
To learn more about eCode360 and to receive a live online demonstration, register to attend one of our free informational webinars.
Contact General Code
To schedule an appointment with your Regional Representative or to speak with a Customer Service Representative, call General Code at 800-836-8834 or email us at sales [at] generalcode [dot] com.