Having an electronic version of your Code can save your staff valuable time searching for and sharing the information they need. As the administrator of your eCode, you can help them become comfortable with all the features with these tools and tips:
- Create municipal logins for other potential users. When your staff logs in with their passwords, they will also have access to additional tools. Click here to learn how.
- Keep your eCode a click away by creating a simple desktop shortcut. Create a shortcut to your eCode on your desktop and on the desktops of any staff that access your Code often.
See how in eCode help.
- Use our informative presentation to show to your staff the ins and outs of your eCode and the benefits it can provide them.
- Download the accompanying presenter notes.
- Or you can print and give them this quick reference handout that outlines the tools available to them.
- Invite your staff to attend our one-hour Intro to eCode360 webinar. It’s free to municipal staff and gives them a change to ask individual questions—right from their desk.
- The eCode Search app is great for users that need to access the Code frequently from their mobile device. Download it in the Apple app store. Android users click here.