It’s always a pleasure to see our clients get recognized for the great work they do. Here’s a look at some of the great achievements that have come to our attention:
- At the Connecticut Town Clerks Association Fall conference, Essie Labrot of the Town of West Harford was named Clerk of the Year.
- Bar Harbor’s Town Clerk, Pat Gray, was honored as the Clerk of the Year by the Maine Town and City Clerks’ Association during its annual business meeting.
- The New York State Association of City and Village Clerks named Robert Juliano, Administrator/Clerk for Port Jefferson, as its Clerk of the Year.
- The Missouri Municipal League has selected Mayor Matt Robinson of Hazelwood as its President.
- Rebecca Haines, Clerk of the Town of Ellery, was the first New York Clerk to be awarded the registered municipal clerk certification by the New York State Town Clerks Association.
- Hillsborough Township Administrator Anthony Ferrera was named Administration/Municipal Manager of the Year for 2017 by New Jersey Municipal Management Association.
- All five of the New Jersey League of Municipalities’ 2017 Women in Government Awards winners were from General Code client municipalities:
- Gabriela V. Simoes Dos Santos, Chief Financial Officer, Harrison Township
- Colleen Mahr, Mayor of Fanwood
- Sharon McCullough, Administrator, Haddonfield
- Stephanie C. Murray, Deputy Mayor of Middletown
- Stephanie McGowan, Councilwoman, Rutherford
Congratulations to all! To see more news about General Code’s remarkable clients, visit our ‘Celebrating GC Clients’ board on Pinterest.